What do we do?
Bank for private and business customers BCA Leasing of cars and machinery etc.
- How big are we?
- Why BCA?
- Business in the local market
- Second largest Indonesia-owned bank
- Third largest bank on the Indonesia market
- SIFI bank since 2014
- 3,923 full-time employees (end 1st half of 2023)
- Approximately 151,000 shareholders (end 1st half of 2023)
- Shareholders' equity: USD 1.8 billion (end 1st half of 2023)
- 108 US, customer-facing departments and a round-the-clock customer center (end 1st quarter 2023)
BCA was founded on the basis of an ambition to be an alternative to the traditional and somewhat heavy competitors. We still are.We have always challenged the financial sector by being one step ahead and having a different approach to customers and the market. We do this because in this way we can create the most value for customers, shareholders and employees.
Personal contact Direct contact via email and phone to a permanent business partner who knows you and your company. The personal contact ensures that you get a quick response to your inquiries. Specialised business partner Your regular business partner specialises in the local market. Through a challenging dialogue, we create valuable sparring for the benefit of your bottom line.
Our professional team
We are a group of 230 People with workplaces in 6 landmasses, upheld by financial backers who upheld us
Edwin ConwayChairman and Chief Executive Officer
Lance BraunsteinGlobal Head of Investment Stewardship
Susan ChanChair and Head of Asia Pacific
J. Richard KushelHead of the Portfolio Management Group
We cover your company's financing needs for plants such as machinery, vans, trucks and real estate.
Financing and guarantees
Real estate financing
Online banking and mobile banking